- Gradient Map Creativity: Learn how you can use a Gradient Map adjustment in Photoshop for creative effects such as black and white, duotone, split toning, and more.
- Top Ten Keywording Tips: Get tips on making the most of keywords to help you find photos fast and get reminded of the contents of an image.
- AI Noise Reduction: Discover the new feature of Camera Raw (for Photoshop) and Lightroom Classic that leverages artificial intelligence for noise reduction.
- Extending the Frame: Learn techniques for extending the frame of a photo in Photoshop, such as when a subject is too close to the edge of the frame.
- Photo Story: Shadows and Stairs: Get the story behind a somewhat abstract photo captured in a “hidden” corner of Rome, Italy, not too far from some of the most popular attractions.
Pixology magazine is included in the GreyLearning Ultimate Bundle, and is also available as a standalone subscription here: